Here are my five tips I’ve used to help me with SEO
- If you added something that you didn’t need; make sure to delete it (extra files, widgets, plugins etc.)
- Check your website load time (Need to under 3 sec.)
- Decide who is reading your blog (Machine or human)
- Measure twice. Add google analytics to your website as soon as possible
- Use Yoast (free/paid) to get your pages and posts SEO ready.
Remember SEO is a long term solution. It will take time to get your site to improve in terms of SEO. Therefore it’s important that you should dedicate at least someday daily on SEO and add the changes quickly.
There are many more tips for improving SEO but these have helped me the most.